- Three "safe zones" at camp: dining hall, cabins, and bathrooms.
- Certified and trained staff.
- Your child's physical, emotional and spiritual safety and growth is our primary focus.
Focus on Faith
Well Trained Staff
- In depth training programs and screening to insure competent, caring counselors.
- Certified staff in areas of needed expertise.
- On-site Ministers in Residence to assist the counselors and meet with campers in a casual environment.
Learn a New Skill
- Gain confidence in themselves through the work and fun of learning new things.
- Have "something to show" for what they did at camp.
- Discover gifts and talents that God has endowed each of us, learn how to use these talents.
- Find a place where being yourself is more than "good enough"; come shine!
Welcome to Camp Wesley Woods!
Since 1959, God has used Camp Wesley Woods in helping kids begin relationships with Jesus and grow in their faith journeys. When God’s creation, His word, a community of Christ’s followers, and the Holy Spirit are all present, amazing things happen.
As a parent, I know the importance of trusting the people you place over the care of your children. My personal commitment to you is that we will provide a safe, fun, connectional, faith building, and skill developing environment here at camp. I will treat your children with the same concern and care that I treat my own four kids; in fact, many of you will meet my four children in our programs.
We sincerely thank you for considering Camp Wesley Woods to partner with you and trusting us with the spiritual development of your children. We look forward to seeing you at camp!
If you have questions about camp, or would like a personal tour, please give us a call or send an email.
Yours in Christ,
Tony Lea, Director