There are three ways to register: online, by phone, or by mail.
- Online registration is available through UltraCamp. Click here to register for camp using UltraCamp. This is our preferred method of registration.
- Phone the Holston Conference Registration Office at (423) 929-9037, M-F, 9am – 5pm.
- Mail registration form to: Holston Conference CRM, 262 Bart Green Drive, Gray, TN 37615 Full payment by check is required when mailing in registration.
Camper Health Form, Camper Profile Form and Authorization Form are DIGITAL!
- Parents will be able to complete these camper forms by using our secure online registration system. This information can be recorded at the time of registration, or any time prior to the beginning of your camper’s session.
- Parents without online access will continue to be able to complete camp registration, health, and profile information on the paper forms provided.
- Parents will simply need to update any health changes from the previous year.
Payment Options Full Payment, Monthly Payment Plan, and Flexible Payment Plan
- Full Payment: May be made at the time of registration by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or e-Check. $50 of the camp fee is non-refundable.
- Monthly Payment Plan: An initial non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration. Subsequent monthly payments will be calculated on the camp session fee. Local church or camp sponsorships must be secured and entered at the time of registration. Sponsorship funds will be applied to the non-refundable deposit and to the ending balance. Monthly payments will automatically post to your credit card or e-check account on the 15th of each month following the date of registration. Payments are calculated to be completed in full no later than two weeks prior to the beginning of the camp session.
- Flexible Payment Plan: An initial non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration. Subsequent payments towards the cost of camp can be made at any time by logging into your UltraCamp account and paying the desired amount. Church sponsorships can be given towards a flexible payment plan if the sponsorship is equal to or less than the remaining balance. The remaining balance of camp will be applied to the credit card or e-check on file if balance is not paid in full two weeks prior to camp.
- Church Sponsorships are available through many local churches. Please check with your church prior to completing your registration if you are using the full payment or monthly payment options. If the church has established a charge account with the Camping Office, they will be able to give you their sponsorship code and the amount that can be applied to your total payment.
Camp Wesley Woods Sponsorship is a second level of assistance. If your church is unable to cover your scholarship needs, please contact us at Camp Wesley Woods (865) 448-2246 for more information.
Camp Wesley Woods offers three pricing options. Why three prices?
RATIONALE: For many years, Camp Wesley Woods has attempted to use fund raising to keep summer camp rates at an affordable level for many families who could not manage the true cost of camp. Unfortunately, the cost to operate camp has increased greater than our fees and extra fund raising. Our voluntary three-tier pricing plan reflects the true cost of participating in camp while preserving an opportunity for participation for those unable to meet it. The plan is simple. Choose the price that works for you! Your choice is confidential and does not influence the quality of the camp experience for any child attending camp. We ask that you consider the following options, pray and then choose the tier that you are able to pay.
- Tier 1: This heavily subsidized rate does not reflect the true cost of camp, but we offer it in the hope that families will be blessed by this more affordable price. This tier is made possible by donors and other contributions to camp. Do not hesitate to choose this tier if it matches your financial needs. Scholarships are still available for those who require further financial assistance.
- Tier 2: This is our partially subsidized option that makes a significant step toward covering the full cost of camp. If you choose this price you are helping offset more costs.
- Tier 3: This tier more closely reflects the actual cost of camp. By choosing this tier, you help sustain our ministry operation.
Thank you for prayerfully considering this tiered pricing plan and helping us sustain this wonderful, Christ-centered ministry.
We hope the addition of these options provides more flexibility for families as you register for camp. If you have questions about tiered pricing or payment plans, please call the registration office at (423) 929-9037.
Refund Policy: The initial deposit of the camp fee is non-refundable. To receive a full refund (less the non-refundable deposit), CANCELLATIONS must be completed by 5 pm (Eastern) on the Friday that is at least one week prior to the Opening Day of your camp session. Cancellations can be made through your online account or by calling the Camp Registration Office at (423) 929-9037.
If you wish to cancel a registration and register into a different session, please call the Camp Registration Office at (423) 929-9037. Your non-refundable deposit is transferable to a different session if you phone in. This is the only way to insure the transfer of the non-refundable deposit. Deposit for Adventure Tripping Programs is non-transferrable.
No refunds will be made to campers who fail to show up on opening day.
All appeals regarding the handling of our Refund Policy must be made in writing to: CRM Registrar, 262 Bart Green Drive, Gray, TN 37615.
Donate to the Sponsorship Fund: An opportunity is provided at the time of registration to make a donation to the Camp Wesley Woods Sponsorship Fund. The extra you add will help a child attend who otherwise could not come.