[1st - 3rd] 5 days. Monday–Thursday, 8:30am - 4:30pm. Friday, 8:30am - 2:30pm, with pick up at camp.
This is a traditional day camp program and a great introduction to the fun and adventure of camp in God’s creation. You’ll make new friends and meet awesome counselors.
• Lunch and snack are provided each day.
• Grade-appropriate activities, including swimming, each day.
• Transportation is available (see below).
For more information on pricing tiers and payment plans, please click here.
Dates for Day Camp:
All dates currently cancelled due to Covid-19.
Transportation to and from camp is available for Day Camp sessions from the following locations:
• Knoxville Area Stop: $55 per camper for all or part of the week. Located in the Northshore Town Center Target Parking Lot located at 1900 Town Center Blvd. Pick-up at 7:40 am and return drop-off at 5:20 pm. Return transportation is NOT offered on Friday afternoons, pick-up is at 2:30 pm at camp.
• Maryville Area Stop: $45 per camper for all or part of the week. Located at the Holston Conference Office parking lot. The physical address is: 217 S Rankin Rd, Alcoa, TN 37701. Pick-up at 8:10 am and return drop-off at 5:00 pm. Return transportation is NOT offered on Friday afternoons, pick-up is at 2:30pm at camp.
Transportation is limited. Space is first-come, first-served. We recommend signing up for transportation at your initial registration. It will be an option during the registration process.