Summer Camp Staff Opportunities
Are you looking for the right place to spend your summer? At Camp Wesley Woods you’ll discover more than just a summer job. We offer opportunities for outstanding Christian men and women to be part of an important ministry focused on helping kids grow in faith. Lead a small group and build relationships with young people that help transform their lives in positive ways. Be challenged to use the gifts God has blessed you with to be the best you can be for the young people we serve. Live, work and spend time in an environment centered on Christian values. Spend the summer with other young adults who passionately care about the kids we serve, each other and their faith.
If you want to make a difference, to be part of an amazing community and to do God’s work this summer consider the opportunities at Camp Wesley Woods. It’ll be a summer that changes lives...both the campers’ and yours.
What We Look for in Potential Staff Members
- Passion for working with kids of all ages and abilities
- Desire to share your faith with others
- Ability to live and work in close proximity with others
- Love for the outdoors...in all types of weather
- Willingness to be a role model 24/7
- Respect for people of all races, cultures, and backgrounds
- Willingness to put the needs of others before your own
- Infectious enthusiasm for life
- Strong character and the determination to stand up for what you believe
- Desire to foster self-esteem and responsibility in others
- Commitment to work as part of a team and support other team members
How to Apply
While Camp Wesley Woods has a great setting and a wonderful program, our greatest strength is our staff. We are very selective and recruit throughout the country and overseas looking those Christian men and women who can best serve as role models, friends, and mentors to our campers. While Camp Wesley Woods has a great setting and a wonderful program, our greatest strength is our staff. We are very selective and recruit throughout the country and overseas looking those Christian men and women who can best serve as role models, friends, and mentors to our campers. If you’re interested in joining our summer camp staff, applications will be available beginning in November.
Residential Staff Application
Staff Disclosure Form
Returning Staff Application