10. Make new friends - Camp is a great place to meet new people and build relationships with your peers.
9. Learn about God - Participate in worship, study the Bible with your small group, and have the chance to ask questions.
8. Experience new adventures - Use this opportunity to try new things, test your limits, and step outside your comfort zone.
7. Grow in independence - Decide what activities you want to try, choose which foods you want to eat, and learn to make positive decisions in a safe space.
6. Immerse yourself in new cultures - Experience the diversity that camp community provides.
5. UNPLUG - Leave technology behind, and truly plug in to a caring community.
4. Boost self-esteem - Opportunities for success and acceptance are a key part of camp.
3. Develop leadership skills - Servant leadership is important at camp. Learn how to lead and follow.
2. Get Active - Play, hike, run, swim, dance. Camp is a place to get moving!
1. Make wonderful memories - Camp makes lasting impressions. When school starts back, camp will be the ONE thing everyone talks about. Ten years later, our campers still talk about the great time they had at camp.
Camp Wesley Woods is a respectful, Christian community. Comments not in line with this ideal will not be published.