5. Plan ahead- Family schedules are full of awesome activities. Make sure you have a place for summer camp in your busy summer schedule before it fills up. Your camper will miss it if you don't!
4. Ultimate Christmas Gift- Does your child love camp? What better Christmas gift than the gift of summer camp for your child or a child in your life? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for ideas of how to surprise your child with the gift of camp.
3. Buddy Request- Some buddies take some convincing to try something new like camp. Make sure your camper has plenty of time to find that buddy to go with them to camp and get their friends excited about camp too. (Side Note- camp is super fun without a buddy too! There are plenty of new friends to be made while at camp.)
2. Save your spot- Sessions fill up quickly at Wesley Woods. Make sure your camper gets the session that they will most enjoy during the week that fits in that busy summer schedule. (If your session does fill up before you get registered, make sure your put your camper on the waiting list. Spots do occasionally open up.)
1. Monthly Payments- Summer camp can be expensive, especially if you have to pay the entire fee at once. Register early to take full advantage of monthly payments. By registering in early October, average monthly payments are only $53. (Note- Summer camp still too expensive? Visit our website for more ways to make camp less expensive. http://www.campwesleywoods.com/financial-aid.html)
Visit http://www.campwesleywoods.com/programs.html to register or find more information about the sessions for your camper.
Camp Wesley Woods is a respectful, Christian community. Comments not in line with this ideal will not be published.